Published on 08 Sep 11
by NATIONAL DIVISION, THE TAX INSTITUTE
This presentation covers:
- basic principles governing ITC entitlements
- issues creating uncertainty:
- differing views between the ATO and industry
- response - The M&A fact sheet
- case study 1:
- how would the M&A facts sheet apply in Belvedere?
Matthew Nicholls FTIA, is a Senior Manager at Ernst & Young. Matthew is a GST specialist who joined Ernst & Young in 2005 as a Senior Manager. Formerly employed by the ATO for over 14 years, he has extensive experience in providing advice on technical and procedural issues from both sides of the fence. Matthew specialises in evaluating and minimising GST risks for client's while maximising GST opportunities. Matthew has provided services to clients across many industries including property.
Current at 23 March 2009 Current at 15 April 2009
Click here to expand/collapse more articles by Matthew NICHOLLS.
Further details about this event: