Published on 09 Nov 06
by QUEENSLAND DIVISION, THE TAX INSTITUTE
This presentation covers:
- useful tax structures for holding investment assets
- family trusts - tips and traps
- family and commercial issues to be considered
- intergenerational transfer - passing on the investments after death
- trust cloning and splitting - the latest trends.
Peter is a Senior Associate in McCullough Robertson's Tax Group. He has extensive experience advising clients in relation to appropriate legal structures for their personal and business interests.He has particular expertise in the area of superannuation including industry and self-managed funds, and in the structuring of trusts.
Current at 21 August 2012 Current at 30 January 2013
Click here to expand/collapse more articles by Peter VILAYSACK.