Published on 09 Nov 06
by QUEENSLAND DIVISION, THE TAX INSTITUTE
This presentation covers:
- useful tax structures for holding investment assets
- family trusts - tips and traps
- family and commercial issues to be considered
- intergenerational transfer - passing on the investments after death
- trust cloning and splitting - the latest trends.
Peter is a Senior Lawyer in EY Law. He has extensive experience advising clients in relation to estate planning, asset protection and succession planning. He has particular expertise in the area of structuring of trusts including dealing with passing on the control of such trusts.
- Current at
07 April 2015