Published on 28 Oct 11
by VICTORIAN DIVISION, THE TAX INSTITUTE
This presentation covers:
- borrowing (SMSFR 2011/D1):
- what SMSFR 2011/D1 means for advisers
- key actions that must be taken
- tips to add value for SMSF clients looking to borrow
- most common SMSF borrowing mistakes
- pensions and succession planning (TR 2011/D3):
- how TR 2011/D3 impacts SMSFs
- what succession plans need to be reviewed
- what TR 2011/D3 means for reversionary pensions.
Bryce is a lawyer with DBA Butler Pty Ltd. Lawyers
Current at 11 March 2009 Current at 07 April 2009
Click here to expand/collapse more articles by Bryce FIGOT.
Further details about this event: