Published on 28 Oct 11
by VICTORIAN DIVISION, THE TAX INSTITUTE
This presentation covers:
- borrowing (SMSFR 2011/D1):
- what SMSFR 2011/D1 means for advisers
- key actions that must be taken
- tips to add value for SMSF clients looking to borrow
- most common SMSF borrowing mistakes
- pensions and succession planning (TR 2011/D3):
- how TR 2011/D3 impacts SMSFs
- what succession plans need to be reviewed
- what TR 2011/D3 means for reversionary pensions.
Bryce Figot CTA
Bryce is a Director at leading SMSF law firm DBA Lawyers. He practices predominantly in taxation and superannuation law, particularly the law of SMSFs. He is regularly quoted and published in the Australian Financial Review, the Herald Sun, CCH and LexisNexis publications, and elsewhere in the financial press. He presents extensively to accountants, financial planners and lawyers Australia-wide. Bryce has worked with DBA Lawyers since 2003. He holds both a bachelor degree and a masters degree in law and is an accredited Specialist SMSF Advisor. Current at 10 December 2015
Click here to expand/collapse more articles by Bryce FIGOT.
Further details about this event: