Published on 10 May 13
by WESTERN AUSTRALIAN DIVISION, THE TAX INSTITUTE
This presentation covers:
- setting the scene – a short introduction to life companies and what they do
- the background to reform
- were the revenue projections realised?
- mechanisms adopted in Division 320
- some current “hot spots”:
- Division 320
- lessons from Division 320.
Current at 07 March 2014
Jeremy is a Partner in KPMG’s Tax Practice, with almost 20 years experience in the financial services sector across bank and non-bank participants. Jeremy has been heavily involved in industry consultation across tax and non-tax issues and is a frequent speaker on industry issues generally. Jeremy is a member of the FSC Life Insurance Taxation Working Group, as well as a member and former Chair of The Tax Institute’s NSW Technical Committee.
Current at 10 December 2013 Current at 07 March 2014