Published on 17 Jul 03
by QUEENSLAND DIVISION, THE TAX INSTITUTE
This presentation covers the following issues:
- death benefits and binding nominations
- splitting super - matrimonial settlements
- dealing with 'blended' families
- forfeited benefits
- re-contribution strategies
- taxation of ETP components
- documenting your ETP
- bona fide redundancy.
Scott is a Partner with Brisbane law firm Cooper Grace Ward. Scott and his team specialise in assisting accountants, financial planners, lawyers and other advisers with issues that affect their clients. These include tax and superannuation advice, estate planning, business succession and asset protection, restructuring, business sales and purchases, company, trust and superannuation fund establishment and commercial documentation.
- Current at
23 May 2017