Published on 13 May 04
by VICTORIAN DIVISION, THE TAX INSTITUTE
This presentation covers the following issues:
- the changing environment - Sarbanes-Oxley, CLERP 9 and ASX Principles
- factors affecting tax risk management - Commissioner's letter to Board Chairmen, the ATO's Co-operative Compliance Model, the ATO's area of focus and the advisor's role
- how Boards shoule react
- responsibility of Directors
- tax risk - technical risks and operational risks
- the tax risk management process - traditional approach and a new approach for a new environment.
Click here to expand/collapse more articles by Stef MASON.
Further details about this event: