Published on 16 Oct 04
by SOUTH AUSTRALIAN DIVISION, THE TAX INSTITUTE
This presentation provides an overview of the Uniform Capital Allowance (UCA) regime as a whole.
It has a particular focus on the more recent changes that impact upon the UCA including new effective life determinations and changes to the tax treatment of certain capital expenditure for vineyard operators.
Topics covered include:
- what's in and what's out of UCA
- new effective life determinations
- capital allowance changes for vineyard operators
- balancing adjustments and the interaction with CGT
- balancing charge rollover provisions
- UCA and the implications of buying and selling businesses.
Click here to expand/collapse more articles by Brian NIMMO.
Further details about this event: