Published on 16 Mar 06
by SOUTH AUSTRALIAN DIVISION, THE TAX INSTITUTE
Topics covered in this presentation include:
- income tax exemption
- categories of exemption, with a particular focus on charities
- Deductible Gift Recipient (DGR) Status
- DGR categories, with a particular focus on PBIs, ancillary funds and prescribed private funds
- gifts and other fundraising
- endorsement requirements.
Paul is a Partner at Minter Ellison and practises in all areas of taxation law, with a particular focus on CGT, business structures, GST and stamp duty. Paul is a member of the Institute's SA Technical Resource Committee, and represents that committee on RevenueSA's SA State Taxes Liaison Group. He is also a member of the Institute's national Not-for-profit Technical Committee, and previously represented that committee on the ATO's Not-for-Profit Advisory Group. He is also an active member of the Taxation Committee of the Law Council of Australia.
- Current at
29 May 2019