Published on 23 Nov 04
by NEW SOUTH WALES DIVISION, THE TAX INSTITUTE
The main topics covered in this presentation are:
- transactions that attract vendor duty
- how to calculate the profit on sale of land for vendor duty purposes
- the scope of the principal place of residence exemption
- the scope of the farming and subdivided land exemptions
- exemptions available to property developers
- concessions and exemptions available in connection with deceased estates
- stamping and procedural requirements.
Current at 01 June 2011
Click here to expand/collapse more articles by Andre SPNOVIC.