Published on 23 Nov 04
by NEW SOUTH WALES DIVISION, THE TAX INSTITUTE
The main topics covered in this presentation are:
- transactions that attract vendor duty
- how to calculate the profit on sale of land for vendor duty purposes
- the scope of the principal place of residence exemption
- the scope of the farming and subdivided land exemptions
- exemptions available to property developers
- concessions and exemptions available in connection with deceased estates
- stamping and procedural requirements.
Andre Spnovic CTA
Andre heads up the Indirect Tax group Nationally at BDO. His primary areas of expertise are GST, Australia-wide stamp duties and fuel tax credits. He has over 20 years of experience in providing transaction advisory and indirect tax compliance support to a range of clients particularly in the SME market, and has developed a reputation for providing practical, commercial and innovative solutions to clients in the SME space. Current at 02 June 2015
Click here to expand/collapse more articles by Andre SPNOVIC.
Further details about this event: