O, R&D tax credit, where art thou? presentation
Published on 13 Apr 11
by WESTERN AUSTRALIAN DIVISION, THE TAX INSTITUTE
This presentation covers:
- the magic of budget night 2009
- the building blocks of the credit
- a brave new world....almost
- has the credit headed off the rails?
- the state of play - If the credit passed tom
- crystal ball gazing - Is it easy being green?
- a new assessment environment for the R&D tax concession.
Kris is Chairman of Michael Johnson Associates Pty Ltd (MJA). He joined MJA as a consultant in 1987 and became a Partner in 1989. Kris’s 28 years of experience in providing advice on government programs that support innovation makes him one of the most experienced people in the area. Kris is a founding member of the federal government’s R&D Tax Incentive National Reference Group.
- Current at
07 May 2015