Published on 05 Apr 11
by QUEENSLAND DIVISION, THE TAX INSTITUTE
This presentation covers:
- the magic of budget night 2009
- the building blocks of the credit
- a brave new world….Almost
- heading off the rails?
- the state of play - If the credit passed tomorrow
- crystal ball gazing - Is it easy being green?
- a new assessment environment for the R&D tax concession.
Kris is Chairman of Michael Johnson Associates Pty Ltd (MJA). He joined MJA as a consultant in 1987 and became a Partner in 1989. Kris’s 28 years of experience in providing advice on government programs that support innovation makes him one of the most experienced people in the area. Kris is a founding member of the federal government’s R&D Tax Incentive National Reference Group. Current at 02 June 2015
Click here to expand/collapse more articles by Kris GALE.
Further details about this event: