Published on 11 Oct 11
by SOUTH AUSTRALIAN DIVISION, THE TAX INSTITUTE
This presentation covers:
- Tax Laws Amendment (Research and Development) Act 2011
- exposure draft - Small business tax law amendments
- Venturi v FCT - Failure of maximum net asset value test
- Mynott v FCT - Tax residency case
- Tax Laws Amendment (2011 Measures No. 7) Bill 2011
- changes to government guarantees for term deposits
- SMSF’s audit reports - Extension to timeframe
- Park V FCT - PSI
- Qantas Airways Ltd v FCT - GST on cancelled flights
- the Taxpayer v FCT - Existence of a share trading business.
Neil in a Client Manager with Deloitte Private and has approximately 12 years' experience in both Australian and New Zealand tax matters. Neil holds a Master of Taxation Studies degree from the University of Auckland and is a Chartered Tax Adviser. Neil is also a member of the tax team for Deloitte Private and has a particular interest in SME clients particularly with designing and reviewing operating structures and assisting clients with their succession planning.
- Current at
16 November 2016
Ross is an Assistant Manager with Deloitte Private and has over 7 years' experience. Ross is responsible for managing the income tax affairs for various small to medium enterprises and has a particular interest in health (Pharmacy) and real estate sectors.
- Current at
13 April 2016