Published on 28 Jul 11
by NATIONAL DIVISION, THE TAX INSTITUTE
This presentation covers:
- application of discretion, or of principles
- application of case law, including developments
- recurring mistakes and misconceptions
- asking the right question
- recovery – An important change.
David is a commercial Silk practising principally in tax. He has a broader practice in commercial litigation, trusts and estates, and administrative law. He contributes to the life of the profession through his committee work for The Tax Institute and other professional bodies. He is a Chartered Tax Adviser and a registered Trust and Estates Practitioner. He received The Tax Institute’s Meritorious Service Award in 2013.
- Current at
29 November 2017