Published on 27 Sep 11
by QUEENSLAND DIVISION, THE TAX INSTITUTE
This presentation covers:
- application of discretion, or of principles
- application of case law, including developments
- recurring mistakes and misconceptions
- asking the right question
- recovery - An important change.
David W Marks QC is a commercial Silk practising principally in Tax. He has a broader practice in commercial litigation, trusts and estates, and administrative law. He contributes to the life of the profession through his committee work for The Tax Institute & other professional bodies. He is a Chartered Tax Advisor and a Registered Trust and Estates Practitioner. He received the Tax Institute’s Meritorious Service Award in 2013.
- Current at
12 June 2017