Published on 26 Jul 12
by NATIONAL DIVISION, THE TAX INSTITUTE
This presentation covers:
- Imposition provisions (mandatory or discretionary)
- Remission provisions (mandatory or discretionary)
- Rulings on remission
- Relevant principles/policy for remission
- The relevance of reasonable care
- Cases about remission (including federal tax cases).
Nick is a Director in the Perth office of Greenwoods & Herbert Smith Freehills. Nick provides clients with advice in relation to a broad range of tax issues including advice on capital management strategies. He sits on the Energy & Resources Working Group with the ATO and on the State Council for The Tax Institute.
- Current at
24 May 2017