Published on 26 Apr 01
by VICTORIAN DIVISION, THE TAX INSTITUTE
This powerpoint presentation covers topics such as:
- What is Personal services income?
- How to ensure that you have a personal services Business
- Will clients need to restructure?
- How to maximise deductions
- When should I apply for a Ruling?
- PAYG obligations
Noel is the Tax Technical Director for Dominion Private Clients. Noel commenced in the
legal profession as an articled clerk at Phillips Fox Solicitors and worked there until 1992
as a litigator in their insurance litigation division. For the last 14 years since leaving
Phillips Fox he has worked at Pitcher Partners, William Buck, MGI Meyrick Webster and
his current employer in varying tax technical roles. Areas of expertise include corporate
and international taxation, taxation of large private enterprises, high wealth individuals
and defending tax audits.
- Current at
15 September 2011