Published on 10 Mar 11
by SOUTH AUSTRALIAN DIVISION, THE TAX INSTITUTE
This presentation covers:
- current position regarding Part IVA
- documenting transactions which may be subject to audit
- legal professional privilege and accountant's concession
- opinions, reasonably arguable position papers and private rulings
- advance preparation for possible audits and disputes
- tax risk management issues for boards.
Will Marryat, CTA, is a Partner at Cosoff Cudmore Knox and is a highly experienced and well-regarded commercial and taxation lawyer. He has advised clients in a range of industries and businesses concerning all areas of revenue and taxation. Experienced in dealing with revenue authorities in relation to recovery actions, Will has acted in taxation disputes including the recent Part IVA Federal Court matter of Futuris Corporation Limited v Commissioner of Taxation. He is a regular presenter for and contributor to The Tax Institute.
- Current at
12 January 2017