Published on 10 Mar 11
by SOUTH AUSTRALIAN DIVISION, THE TAX INSTITUTE
This presentation covers:
- current position regarding Part IVA
- documenting transactions which may be subject to audit
- legal professional privilege and accountant's concession
- opinions, reasonably arguable position papers and private rulings
- advance preparation for possible audits and disputes
- tax risk management issues for boards.
Will Marryat FTIA is a Partner with Cosoff Cudmore Knox. Will has been practising as a commercial and tax lawyer
for many years. Over that time, he has acted for many clients in the not-for-profit sector and has provided a wide range of tax
advice to the sector. He has been an active member of the Taxation Institute for over 20 years.
Current at 18 March 2009 Current at 21 April 2009
Click here to expand/collapse more articles by Will MARRYAT.