Published on 06 Aug 12
by SOUTH AUSTRALIAN DIVISION, THE TAX INSTITUTE
This presentation looks at superannuation contributions in a more positive light and looks at ways and means of maximising contribution capabilities. Appropriate case studies are included to illustrate the benefits of these strategies. Topics covered include:
- Contribution capabilities with constitutionally protected funds
- Contributions using the small business concessions and contributions from personal injury settlement
- Using contribution reserves to gain benefits without excess contributions tax; ATOID 2012/16
- How to deliberately exceed the concessional contributions cap to the benefit of your client
- Increase value in the fund by using acceptable gearing strategies.
Tony has been a Partner with PKF Adelaide for the last five years. Tony's principal areas of practice are Business Services, Superannuation Consulting and Financial Planning. He is an Authorised Representative of PKF Financial Services Pty Ltd and provides advice to a range of PKF clients for retirement planning and provides advice on investment and risk insurance needs for clients. He has been in Professional Practice for over 25 years.
Current at 23 February 2006
Click here to expand/collapse more articles by Tony SIMMONS.
Further details about this event: