Published on 19 Feb 03
by VICTORIAN DIVISION, THE TAX INSTITUTE
Topics covered in this presentation include:
- key areas of consultation with Treasury
- areas of likely change and key submission points to Treasury
- potential compliance issues associated with the proposed reforms
- comparison with reforms in the UK
- impact of the proposed reforms on existing and future accounting methodologies.
Matt is a tax Director with PricewaterhouseCoopers in Melbourne, specialising in banking and financial services. He recently returned from working in the Banking & Capital Markets tax group of PricewaterhouseCoopers in London and was involved in a wide range of corporate tax matters including taxation of financial instruments, loan relationships, derivative contracts and foreign exchange gains and losses.
Current at 24 January 2003 Current at 19 November 2004
Click here to expand/collapse more articles by Matt OSMOND.