Published on 17 Oct 12
by NEW SOUTH WALES DIVISION, THE TAX INSTITUTE
The current and proposed changes to the transfer pricing legislation have potentially significant implications for many taxpayers that will need to be addressed. This presentation provides an overview of the background and drivers for the legislative changes as well as the practical implications and actions that may be required by taxpayers.
The presentation covers:
- background and drivers for change in the Australian transfer pricing legislation
- implications for historical and future transfer pricing positions
- taxpayer profiles and "trigger transactions" impacted by the legislative changes
- treaty partner considerations
- transfer pricing documentation and disclosure requirements.