Published on 27 Feb 03
by NATIONAL EVENTS, TAXATION INSTITUTE OF AUSTRALIA
This presentation covers issues such as:
- Soft spots with historical cost bases
- Dealing with 'special' liabilities
- Allocation to 'special' assets
- Modelling the impact of consolidation choices
- What if the allocation is wrong?
Jeremy joined the ATO in August 2014, and since March 2015 has been the Deputy Commissioner for Public Groups in the Public Groups and International Business line. In this role he is responsible for overseeing tax administration and compliance for all public entities. Before taking on this role, he was the ATO's Chief Tax Counsel with responsibility for the Tax Counsel Network. Prior to joining the ATO, Jeremy was a senior partner in KPMG's Tax Practice.
- Current at
30 August 2017