Published on 23 Mar 09
by SOUTH AUSTRALIAN DIVISION, THE TAX INSTITUTE
This presentation covers:
- use of "and/or nominee" provisions in real estate contracts
- "off the plan" purchases
- holding property interests upon trust
- unit trust vs discretionary trust, stamp duty issues
- distributions of property out of a discretionary trust
- non pro-rata unit trust issue and redemption of units
- identifying land rich issues in property transactions.
William Esau FTIA, is a Partner at Donaldson Walsh. William was admitted as a lawyer in 1978 and is a commercial partner of Donaldson Walsh practising extensively in the area of general commercial law, with particular emphasis on property transaction and involving taxation (including State taxation) issues.
Current at 23 March 2009 Current at 15 April 2009
Click here to expand/collapse more articles by William ESAU.