Published on 31 Jul 03
by VICTORIAN DIVISION, THE TAX INSTITUTE
Topics covered in this PowerPoint presentation include:
- Rulings, TDs
- What's New in the 2003 Business Tax Returns and accompanying schedules
- Preparation of the 2003 Business Tax Returns
- Helpful hints and common errors
- Commissioner's hot spots for 2003
- Tax planning opportunities for businesses
This is an abridged version of a presentation given by Stuart Third at the A Practical Guide to the Preparation of the 2003 Tax Returns seminar in Perth on 18 June 2003. Click here to view that presentation.
Chris is a principal in the tax consulting division of Deloitte Private in Melbourne. He has nearly 30 years' experience in the chartered accounting profession and is a member of The Tax Institute's Victorian State Technical Resource Committee as well as a regular presenter at its events. His experience, centred on issues encountered by private groups, includes advising about the tax treatment of accessing wealth accumulated in various structures such as trusts, superannuation funds and especially companies.
- Current at
15 April 2015