Published on 25 Nov 10
by NATIONAL DIVISION, THE TAX INSTITUTE
This presentation covers:
- the taxpayers’ charter
- the impact of expectation
- the impact of perceived benefit
- privacy Issues – in particular: who has access to what you thought was confidential?
- the international interface of Australia
- information exchange agreements
- other aspects.
David is a Strategic Adviser in relation to taxation matters operating principally in Sydney. He has been involved in taxation matters for over 35 years, the last 10 as a sole practitioner, and has been writing and presenting on the subject of tax fraud and tax offences since the 1980s with a more recent focus on lessons coming from Operation Wickenby and related investigations, and is the author of Investigations by Administrative Agencies. David was the President of The Tax Institute in 2010.
- Current at
30 March 2017