Published on 25 Nov 10
by NATIONAL DIVISION, THE TAX INSTITUTE
This presentation covers:
- the taxpayers’ charter
- the impact of expectation
- the impact of perceived benefit
- privacy Issues – in particular: who has access to what you thought was confidential?
- the international interface of Australia
- information exchange agreements
- other aspects.
David J WILLIAMS
David Williams FTIA is a Strategic Adviser in relation to taxation matters. He has been involved in taxation matters for over 30 years, the last six as a sole practitioner, and has been tracking the evolution of the AMLCTF legislation and its likely impact on service providers for the last three years. David is the author of Investigations by Administrative Agencies
Current at April 2009 Current at 08 April 2009
Click here to expand/collapse more articles by David J WILLIAMS.