Published on 07 Mar 07
by VICTORIAN DIVISION, THE TAX INSTITUTE
Some of the issues addressed in this presentation are:
- the scope of issues that can now be addressed by PBR
- strategic considerations
- PBRs and dealing with Part IVA issues
- ongoing binding nature of PBR if things evolve in the future
- the approach of the Courts to PBRs
- the priority PBR process
- experiences of the ATO - 'the good, the bad and the ugly'
- what can be done to enhance the process: what the ATO can do; what corporates can do.
Michael Clough FTI
Michael is a Partner at King & Wood Mallesons and has over 30 years experience advising Australian and foreign-owned corporate groups on income tax issues which arise in the capital and debt markets and in merger and acquisition transactions. Michael has also conducted on behalf of his clients numerous tax appeals and other related proceedings in the State, Federal and High courts. Current at 22 April 2014
Click here to expand/collapse more articles by Michael CLOUGH.
Further details about this event: