Published on 17 Jul 03
by WESTERN AUSTRALIAN DIVISION, THE TAX INSTITUTE
This presentation covers the following issues:
- using CGT rollovers into companies
- what CGT rollovers are available for SME assets?
- can we use the CGT replacement rollovers to our advantage?
- practical examples of these rollovers
- an analysis of the Stamp Duty implications of the various CGT schemes
- an outline of any concessions SMEs could avail themselves of.
Sean Pearce CTA
Sean is a Partner with McKessar Tieleman, Chartered Accountants, providing tax advice to a broad range of business clients and other accountants and lawyers. After nine years with the ATO he joined McKessar Tieleman in 1994 where he specialises in all areas of taxation law, particularly CGT, Business Restructuring and GST. He is a CPA, Education Chairman of the Tax Institute and holds a Graduate Diploma in Advance Taxation Law from UNSW. Current at 15 April 2003
Click here to expand/collapse more articles by Sean PEARCE.
Brian Lovitt CTA
Brian practises in commercial law and specialises in all aspects of direct and indirect taxation including CGT, Income tax, Duty, GST, Payroll tax and other state duties. Brian is also a qualified Accountant. Current at 01 January 2014
Click here to expand/collapse more articles by Brian LOVITT.
Further details about this event: