Published on 17 Jul 03
by WESTERN AUSTRALIAN DIVISION, THE TAX INSTITUTE
This presentation covers the following issues:
- using CGT rollovers into companies
- what CGT rollovers are available for SME assets?
- can we use the CGT replacement rollovers to our advantage?
- practical examples of these rollovers
- an analysis of the Stamp Duty implications of the various CGT schemes
- an outline of any concessions SMEs could avail themselves of.
Click here to expand/collapse more articles by Brian LOVITT.
Sean is a Partner with McKessar Tieleman, Chartered Accountants, providing tax advice to a broad range of business clients and other accountants and lawyers. After nine years with the ATO he joined McKessar Tieleman in 1994 where he specialises in all areas of taxation law, particularly CGT, Business Restructuring and GST. He is a CPA, Education Chairman of the Tax Institute and holds a Graduate Diploma in Advance Taxation Law from UNSW.
Current at 15 April 2003
Click here to expand/collapse more articles by Sean PEARCE.
Further details about this event: