Published on 12 Jun 03
by WESTERN AUSTRALIAN DIVISION, THE TAX INSTITUTE
This presentation covers:
- using the demerger provisions in an SME environment
- takeovers and acquisitions under the scrip for scrip provisions
- interaction with other concessions
- practical examples reinforcing these concessions
- the stamp duty implication of demerger and scrip for scrip.
Teague is a partner of Wilson and Atkinson, a tax and commercial law firm. Teague was
instrumental in the pay-roll tax case of Artistic Pty Ltd vs CSR and will share lessons from the coal face of that litigation as well as extensive advisory and audit experience with pay-roll tax.
Current at 21 September 2007 Current at 29 August 2007
Click here to expand/collapse more articles by Teague CZISLOWSKI.