Published on 03 Apr 07
by NEW SOUTH WALES DIVISION, THE TAX INSTITUTE
Topics covered in this presentation include:
- what private equity firms look for in a potential investment
- what is the usual time horizon for a private equity investment?
- how should your clients be making their businesses attractive to private equity firms?
- what style of offer can your client expect to receive?
- how does a private equity firm assess value in a business?
Su-Ming is the Managing Director of CHAMP Ventures. He is an investment professional with over 19 years of direct investment, international corporate advisory and merchant banking experience. He is a director of several portfolio companies including Intercast & Forge and Dexion Holdings. Mr Wong is also a director of AMWIN Management, National ICT and Unisearch.
- Current at
09 March 2007