Published on 27 Oct 11
by WESTERN AUSTRALIAN DIVISION, THE TAX INSTITUTE
This presentation covers:
- general property settlement principles
- third parties in the Family Court
- documenting loans from the family - gift or a fully secured loan? Does it matter?
- discretionary trusts in the wake of Spry v Kennon
- are family assets able to be protected and to what extent?
Natalie is a family lawyer and heads up the Murfett Legal Family Law
team. Natalie is a member of the Law Society of WA, the Family Law
Practitioners Association and the Family Law Section of the Law
Council and the Australian Mediation Association. She is a member of
the Child Support Agency’s Stakeholder committee and has written
and presented several academic papers on family law topics.
- Current at
04 September 2015