Published on 21 Sep 06
by QUEENSLAND DIVISION, THE TAX INSTITUTE
This presentation covers:
- recent cases, rulings and ATO decisions
- margin scheme changes
- long term contracts - end of transitional status
- GST: partnerships, “joint ventures” and development service arrangements
- GST free going concerns - when is a development eligible?
- retirement villages
- security deposits and cancelled supplies.
Tony Windle FTIA is a Director at PricewaterhouseCoopers and heads up the
specialist GST division of the Tax and Legal Services practice.
Specialising in GST since 1999, Tony works with clients in a range of
industries including mining and resources, energy, property and financial
services to manage the risk and quantum of GST.
Current at 16 September 2008 Current at 23 October 2008
Click here to expand/collapse more articles by Tony WINDLE.