Published on 21 Sep 06
by QUEENSLAND DIVISION, THE TAX INSTITUTE
This presentation covers:
- recent cases, rulings and ATO decisions
- margin scheme changes
- long term contracts - end of transitional status
- GST: partnerships, “joint ventures” and development service arrangements
- GST free going concerns - when is a development eligible?
- retirement villages
- security deposits and cancelled supplies.
Tony Windle FTIA is a Director at PricewaterhouseCoopers and heads up the
specialist GST division of the Tax and Legal Services practice.
Specialising in GST since 1999, Tony works with clients in a range of
industries including mining and resources, energy, property and financial
services to manage the risk and quantum of GST.
Current at 16 September 2008
Click here to expand/collapse more articles by Tony WINDLE.
Further details about this event: