Published on 21 Sep 06
by QUEENSLAND DIVISION, THE TAX INSTITUTE
This presentation covers:
- recent cases, rulings and ATO decisions
- margin scheme changes
- long term contracts - end of transitional status
- GST: partnerships, “joint ventures” and development service arrangements
- GST free going concerns - when is a development eligible?
- retirement villages
- security deposits and cancelled supplies.
Tony is a Partner in Indirect Tax at Grant Thornton and is the Global Head of Indirect Tax for Grant Thornton International. Tony advises clients throughout Australia and across Asia-Pacific and Europe, the Middle East and Africa to reduce the marginal cost and streamline the management of indirect taxes affecting their business or transaction. He works across many Grant Thornton International member firms to support those tax practices regarding new tax systems (Malaysia GST, India GST, UAE VAT), and also leads project implementation teams for tax technology and system upgrades on a global basis.
- Current at
30 August 2017