Published on 17 Sep 14
by VICTORIAN DIVISION, THE TAX INSTITUTE
This presentation covers:
- back to some basics – a reminder
- proposed changes to the GST supply of a going concern and supply of farm land exemptions
- case study on residential premises vs. commercial
- residential premises
- case update - MBI properties
- recent case – living choice Australia
- ATO rulings
- stamp duty and the lease provisions
- land tax and SRO investigations.
Peter is a Director in the Tax Consulting division of Pitcher Partners. Peter has had extensive experience in advising on a range of GST and other indirect tax matters across a number of industry sectors. Prior to joining Pitcher Partners, Peter had almost 20 years' experience with another leading accountancy firm advising and assisting clients to manage a range of indirect tax issues.
- Current at
20 June 2017