Published on 12 Oct 07
by NEW SOUTH WALES DIVISION, THE TAX INSTITUTE
The pace of developments has not slowed in the GST area since the tax was first introduced seven years ago. This presentation focusses on some of the developments that have arisen during the past 12 months. Specifically the presentation focusses on:
- the GST treatment of forfeited deposits
- the GST treatment of 'rental guarantees'
- the GST treatment of aged care facilities
- development lease arrangements
- margin scheme issues for partnerships
- the ongoing debate regarding the 'use test' (relevant to the sale or lease of residential premises).
Current at 27 September 2011
Click here to expand/collapse more articles by Matthew CRIDLAND.