Published on 22 Sep 04
by NEW SOUTH WALES DIVISION, THE TAX INSTITUTE
This presentation covers the following topics:
- level of disclosure - impact of Consolidated Schedule 25As
- simplified disclosures for SMEs
- effect of differing accounting and tax characterisations
- impact of upcoming changes to accounting standards and benchmarking analysis
- current ATO audit activities
- comparative issues/APAs.
Prior to joining Baker & McKenzie, Stephen was the Director - International Tax in a second tier accounting firm. Stephen carried on a specialist corporate tax and transfer pricing practice in his own right for two and a half years, immediately after retiring in 2001 from KPMG where he was a tax partner for 24 years, specialising in transfer pricing.
- Current at
30 June 2010