Published on 27 May 09
by VICTORIAN DIVISION, THE TAX INSTITUTE
This presentation covers:
- what is the role of Div. 166?
- to whom does Div. 166 apply?
- how does Div. 166 modify the basic COT rules?
- focus on corporate change
- focus on tracing concessions.
Martin has been a Partner in the Allens Tax Group for 20 years and in that time has been extensively involved in advising resource companies, infrastructure projects, banks and IP intensive businesses. In recent years he has focused on contentious cross border issues, both from a litigation perspective and in alternative dispute resolution.
- Current at
30 November 2020