Published on 06 Sep 12
by NATIONAL DIVISION, THE TAX INSTITUTE
This presentation looks at the following in relation to section 105-65:
- Has an amount been overpaid
- Amounts paid and refunds unpaid
- Giving the Commissioner the Luxury of Time
- Is it the right type of refund?
- What is the nature of the discretion?
- The Commissioner’s power (of positive thinking)
- The presumption considered in National Jet and MTAA
Current at 14 July 2009
Click here to expand/collapse more articles by Michelle BENNETT.