Published on 10 Nov 05
by WESTERN AUSTRALIAN DIVISION, THE TAX INSTITUTE
Topics covered in this presentation include:
- problems with members' funds approaching RBL limits
- what pensions are available?
- can you find an old policy extending the period of service?
- what strategies are useful to manage excessive RBLs
- do you need reversionary beneficiaries?
- should you hold life insurance inside your SMSF?
- can a pension continue after death?
- what strategies are useful in managing excessive death benefits?
Patrick is a Director in the Private Investor Division at Grange. He is a specialist financial planner and acknowledged industry expert in the areas of complex planning. His focus is in planning for high net worth clients and working with self managed superannuation funds. Prior to joining Grange, Patrick was Managing Director of a prominent Perth financial planning practice and is a former Assistant Director in the Department of Social Security. Patrick hold a First Class Honours Degree in Arts, a MBA and is a Certified Financial Planner.
- Current at
27 March 2007