Published on 17 Feb 11
by NEW SOUTH WALES DIVISION, THE TAX INSTITUTE
This presentation covers:
- issues in the operation of retirement villages:
- revisit the basic form & function – GST perspective
- issues in development & construction/acquisition:
- overview of key issues
- issues on sale of a retirement village:
- the current ATO view - GSTR 2010/D1
- the way forward?:
- policy issues
- a possible alternative.
Scott McGill CTA
Scott McGill, CTA, is a Partner at Pitcher Partners Sydney where he focuses on taxation, business, structuring and succession issues for a wide range of clients. Scott also heads the property industry speciality in the Sydney practice working with small and large developers, retirement villages/aged care and investors. Scott has extensive experience in income tax, GST and state taxes from both his time in public practice as well as the ATO, and has a reputation for achieving commercial outcomes on complex issues. Current at 19 October 2016
Click here to expand/collapse more articles by Scott MCGILL.
Further details about this event: