Published on 08 Feb 07
by VICTORIAN DIVISION, THE TAX INSTITUTE
This presentation takes a look at the latest trends in salary packaging and examines the following:
- what are the latest strategies?
- what should be in your benefit offering and what should be out?
- why are so many organisations turning to in-house systems?
- what is the simplest way to manage the most popular benefits?
- are the savings really worth it?
- what are some of the often overlooked related policy matters?
- what the hot topics are and what to look out for when completing your 2007 FBT return.
Filitsa is a Supervisor with William Buck.
- Current at
06 February 2013
Elizabeth Lucas, is a Partner with Grant Thornton. She has extensive experience in providing fringe benefits tax and salary
packaging advice to not-for-profit bodies, corporate clients and government organisations. She specialises in the various aspects of remuneration planning and has experience in the areas of other employment taxes and GST. In particular, Elizabeth’s areas of expertise are salary packaging advice and implementation and consulting advice regarding FBT technical issues, systems and compliance procedures. Elizabeth is a speaker at various professional body functions and is a regular media commentator. She chairs
The Tax Institute’s FBT Subcommittee and served as a member of the FBT Subcommittee of the ATO’s National Tax Liaison Group for many years. Elizabeth was also a member of the Not-for-profit Sector Tax Concession Working Group reporting to the federal government and sits on a number of ATO consultations.
- Current at
29 July 2014