Published on 31 Oct 06
by VICTORIAN DIVISION, THE TAX INSTITUTE
This presentation covers:
- what traps and opportunities to look out for
- how will the proposed extensions to the small business concessions impact on business sales?
- unlocking the concessions from a company structure
- how consolidation can alter the availability of the concessions
- clawback of the concessions in certain trust structures
- will a restructure help?
Michael is Partner at Hall & Wilcox, Lawyers. Michael's practice focuses on Capital Gains Tax, business sales, acquisitions & restructuring and business sales & acquisitions.
Current at 22 October 2007
Click here to expand/collapse more articles by Michael PARKER.
Further details about this event: