Published on 29 Oct 04
by VICTORIAN DIVISION, THE TAX INSTITUTE
This presentation covers the following topics:
- how to minimise tax risk and achieve compliance through targeted and effective communication
- targeting the tax message for your audience
- unscrambling the tax jargon
- when 'tax speak' is appropriate
- practical tips for selling the tax message: what works, what doesn't.
Liz is the Head of Taxation for National Australia Bank's Australian Banking and nabCapital operations and in this role is the Public Officer for NAB and many of its subsidiaries. In her current role, Liz is responsible for leading and managing tax risk management and compliance activities at NAB and providing advice to a variety of internal business units. Before joining NAB, Liz specialised in financial services tax at Coopers & Lybrand. She also spent 10 years in senior policy and advising roles in the Australian Taxation Office, including the Banking and Finance Cell, in Canberra and in Melbourne.
Current at 2 July 2008 Current at 24 July 2008
Click here to expand/collapse more articles by Liz TROMANS.