Published on 06 Jul 06
by NEW SOUTH WALES DIVISION, THE TAX INSTITUTE
This presentation includes coverage of:
- the ruling and guidebook in overview
- impact on small and large practices
- options for responding to the ruling and guidebook
- action plan for reviewing a service arrangement
- alternative structural approaches.
Peter has many years experience as a taxation advisor to businesses and their owners and is a Partner in the
Taxation Services Group at Grant Thornton, Sydney. He is an expert in the tax and structuring issues facing
owner-managed business both locally and internationally. Peter has been with Grant Thornton for nine years. He
has a Bachelor of Commerce and MBA, is a Chartered Accountant in Australia and a fellow member of the Taxation
Institute of Australia.
- Current at
30 August 2017