Published on 06 Jul 06
by NEW SOUTH WALES DIVISION, THE TAX INSTITUTE
This presentation includes coverage of:
- the ruling and guidebook in overview
- impact on small and large practices
- options for responding to the ruling and guidebook
- action plan for reviewing a service arrangement
- alternative structural approaches.
Peter has many years experience as a taxation advisor to businesses and their owners and is a Partner in the Taxation Services Group at Grant
Thornton, Sydney. He is an expert in the tax and structuring issues facing owner-managed business both locally and internationally.
Peter has been with Grant Thornton for 8 years. He has a Bachelor of Commerce and MBA, is a Chartered Accountant and is a member of the Institute of Chartered Accountants in Australia and a Fellow member of the Taxation Institute of Australia
Current at 12 February 2008 Current at 14 April 2008