Published on 13 Aug 14
by VICTORIAN DIVISION, THE TAX INSTITUTE
This presentation covers:
- background - corporate law
- on-market and off-market buy-backs
- off-market share buy-back
- off-market share buy-back dividend/capital split
- off-market share buy-back anti-avoidance provisions.
Daniel is a senior associate with EY Law and is admitted as a Lawyer of the Supreme Court of Western Australia. Daniel has nine years experience advising corporate clients with taxation and duty matters. Daniel has significant experience in dealing with disputes with the Australian Taxation Office and State Revenue Offices.
- Current at
19 May 2017