Published on 15 Oct 14
by WESTERN AUSTRALIAN DIVISION, THE TAX INSTITUTE
This presentation covers:
- global – growth surprises losing momentum
- global –‘leaders’ point to beter growth
- global – inflation low, only up in the US
- US – busines capex trending up
- Europe – fiscal austerity easing…tailwind in 2015.
Scott is a Managing Director and the Chief Economist for UBS in Australia & New Zealand. According to fund managers and institutional clients, Scott was rated the number one economist from 2005 to 2009 and again from 2011 to 2013 in the Australian East Coles Equities Markets Report. Scott heads the Australian economics team, which continues to rank at the top of both equities and fixed income research polls. Prior to joining UBS, he spent seven years working for the Reserve Bank of Australia, primarily in the economic activity and forecasting section. Scott holds an honours degree in Economics and a Masters of Economics degree from the Australian National University.
- Current at
07 October 2014