Published on 02 Apr 04
by NATIONAL EVENTS, TAXATION INSTITUTE OF AUSTRALIA
This presentation provides a practical overview of international tax issues facing Australian-based SMEs:
- corporate residence - the current landscape
- Schedule 25As from a practical perspective
- representative office and permanent establishment issues
- funding and thin capitalisation considerations
- TOFA CIC and FIF regime issues.
The paper accompanying this presentation is available from the Gadens Lawyers website. Please click here to download it.
Ross has qualifications both as a Solicitor and a Chartered Accountant and has practised in both professions advising on taxation and commercial matters. He heads up the Taxation and Superannuation practice of Gadens Lawyers in Sydney. This practice covers all aspects of revenue law both in Australia and overseas.
Current at 9 December 2003