Published on 02 May 07
by NEW SOUTH WALES DIVISION, THE TAX INSTITUTE
This presentation covers:
- overview of the prudential regulations regarding investments
- establishing an investment strategy
- investing in related entities and the in-house asset rules
- overview of some of the prohibitions, eg. borrowings and charging
- investing in certain products - what are installments warrants and what are the changes?
- tips and strategies.
Denis is a Barrister at 13 Wentworth Selborne Chambers. He advises on taxes generally (both federal and state taxes), superannuation, equity and trusts, as well as asset protection. Denis also conducts disputes as an advocate in both state and federal tribunals and courts.
- Current at
01 March 2016