Published on 19 Mar 14
by SOUTH AUSTRALIAN DIVISION, THE TAX INSTITUTE
This presentation covers:
- significant real property holdings in SMSFs
- associated with family businesses
- members getting older
- succession planning for business to include the RP in super
- regulatory and tax issues for super
- moving assets to the next generation and keeping them in super is a challenge.
Daniel Jenkinson, ATI is a principal at DMAW Lawyers, practising in corporate and commercial law, with a particular focus on superannuation and financial services. He has had a particular interest in superannuation for more than 10 years and regularly acts for the trustees of APRA regulated funds, public sector funds, SMSFs, employers, accountants and other advisers in connection with all aspects of superannuation law.
- Current at
22 September 2017