Published on 30 Aug 11
by QUEENSLAND DIVISION, THE TAX INSTITUTE
This presentation covers:
- what are the key principles?
- what property can SMSF’s acquire?
- how can SMSF’s develop property?
- can SMSF’s borrow for purchases or improvements?
- how does this interact with property development?
Chris is a Client Adviser at ipac providing financial and investment advice. His practice focuses on retirement planning for senior employees in listed companies, government and the universities as well as exit strategies for SME owners. Chris has extensive practical experience in designing and implementing superannuation strategies and regularly advises both Australians and expats on managing their wealth.
- Current at
22 May 2017