Published on 30 Aug 11
by QUEENSLAND DIVISION, THE TAX INSTITUTE
This presentation covers:
- what are the key principles?
- what property can SMSF’s acquire?
- how can SMSF’s develop property?
- can SMSF’s borrow for purchases or improvements?
- how does this interact with property development?
Chris is a financial adviser with over 20 years practical experience in designing and implementing superannuation strategies and succession planning for SME owners. He also focuses on retirement planning for senior employees in listed companies, government and the universities, and he regularly advises both Australians and expats on managing and transitioning their wealth.
- Current at
25 September 2017