Published on 28 Oct 10
by QUEENSLAND DIVISION, THE TAX INSTITUTE
This presentation covers:
- are the expats residents or non-residents?
- what are the tests to keep a SMSF?
- what are the issues?
- if they can't keep the SMSF, what do they do?
- can you take super offshore?
- what super concessions might expats lose?
Chris is a Client Adviser at ipac providing financial and investment advice. His practice focuses on retirement planning for senior employees in listed companies, government and the universities as well as exit strategies for SME owners. Chris has extensive practical experience in designing and implementing superannuation strategies and regularly advises both Australians and expats on managing their wealth.
- Current at
01 June 2017