Published on 28 Oct 10
by QUEENSLAND DIVISION, THE TAX INSTITUTE
This presentation covers:
- are the expats residents or non-residents?
- what are the tests to keep a SMSF?
- what are the issues?
- if they can't keep the SMSF, what do they do?
- can you take super offshore?
- what super concessions might expats lose?
Chris is a financial adviser with over 20 years practical experience in designing and implementing superannuation strategies and succession planning for SME owners. He also focuses on retirement planning for senior employees in listed companies, government and the universities, and he regularly advises both Australians and expats on managing and transitioning their wealth.
- Current at
25 September 2017