Published on 06 Aug 14
by NEW SOUTH WALES DIVISION, THE TAX INSTITUTE
This presentation covers:
- loss of capacity – individual trustee
- loss of trustee capacity – corporate trustee
- planning for loss of capacity
- enduring powers of attorney
- death – individual trustees.
Craig Day is the Head of Technical Services for Colonial First State and has over 20 years’ experience in the financial services industry. In his role, Craig is responsible for providing specialist technical support to financial advisers. Craig holds a Masters of Taxation (financial planning) and is a Fellow Member of the SMSF Association.
- Current at
06 January 2021