Published on 06 Aug 14
by NEW SOUTH WALES DIVISION, THE TAX INSTITUTE
This presentation covers:
- loss of capacity – individual trustee
- loss of trustee capacity – corporate trustee
- planning for loss of capacity
- enduring powers of attorney
- death – individual trustees.
Craig has been a senior member of the FirstTech team since 1999 and has over 12 years experience in the financial services industry. Besides representing Colonial First State at a range of industry and regulatory forums, Craig is actively involved in both course development and presenting for Kaplan and is a SPAA specialist adviser.
Current at 14 May 2008 Current at 18 June 2008
Click here to expand/collapse more articles by Craig DAY.