Published on 28 Jul 05
by NATIONAL EVENTS, TAXATION INSTITUTE OF AUSTRALIA
This presentation covers:
- lodgement of objections and appeals - statutory deadlines
- requirements to obtain extensions of time for lodgement
- valid objections and appeals - what should they include?
- effective objections and appeals - what should they include?
- Tribunal or Court?
- availability of alternative remedies.
Leanne is a Senior Associate at Hall & Wilcox Lawyers, Melbourne.
Current at August 2005
- Current at
19 November 2004